浏览 38
已采纳

将ReRriteRule重写为新URL并在内部重写为旧URL

My goal is to redirect users from these paths:

/foo/index.php
/foo/

To

/index

And have /index load the original content from /foo/index.php.

Is this possible in .htaccess?

So far I've tried:

RewriteRule ^foo/(index\.php)?$ /index [R=301,QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^index$ /foo/index.php [QSA,L]

But this gets into an infinite redirection loop. I thought adding a RewriteCond for the URI would help, but from the docs:

Note: Conditions are being processed after the pattern of the RewriteRule has matched.

So apparently RewriteCond won't be of much use in my use case.

Looking through the Rewrite Flags docs, the S flag seems to be what I'm looking for:

This flag forces the rewriting engine to skip the next num rules in sequence, if the current rule matches. Use this to make pseudo if-then-else constructs: The last rule of the then-clause becomes skip=N, where N is the number of rules in the else-clause.

So I've tried:

RewriteRule ^index$ /foo/index.php [QSA,L,S=1]

Though, as I have the L flag, the S flag seems a little redundant. Nevertheless, the logic seems correct in my view, though this is still in an infinite redirection loop.

Right now I'm using an workaround with PHP. First, Apache internally rewrites the new URL to the old one and then in the PHP I check if the $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] matches the new format in the beginning of the script, otherwise ensue a 301 redirect to the new URL.

Though, I'd like to know whether this possible to do with .htaccess solely? Or if anyone can explain how/why I'm getting an infinite loop with the rewrite rules above I will be grateful.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujing3896 2013-02-12 22:57
    关注

The trouble is that the rules are in a .htaccess file, and as docs say, this file is reparsed after every rewite loop, letst it might have been applicable to a .htaccess in a different directory. Thus your L flags are all in vain.

I have looked around, and if you really cannot place your rewrite rules in the main apache config, I can offer the following kludge: because the Server-Variables THE_REQUEST is not updated between the rewrite runs, one can conclude the "browser visible URL" from there and prevent rewriting in that case:

# external redirect to /index (unless browser already shows /index plus query params)
    RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} !^\w+\ /index(\?.*)?\ HTTP/1..$

# internal redirect for /index
    RewriteRule ^index$ /foo/index.php [QSA,L]

I thought there is also another variable that remains unchanged, but right now I cannot find it. Maybe someone else ?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本