dryb38654 2017-03-27 14:07
浏览 76
已采纳

将旧动态URL重写为新的动态URL

My website was using the below URL format

localhost/loc-New-Delhi-India (loc - was common in all URLs and the text after it used to change)

Now, I have changed it to

localhost/New-Delhi-India/location (Removed the loc and placed it at the end of URL as 'location'). For this, I'm using the below rewrite rule

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/(location)?$ city-detail.php?cityurl=$1

cityurl grabs the string after 'localhost' and searches the db.

Now since the website is heavily indexed by Google and shared a lot on social media, I want to redirect those urls to the new URLs. I tried the below code, but this just doesn't work.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule "loc-(.*)" "^([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/(location)?$ city-detail.php?cityurl=$1" [R]

The new URLs are created successfully, but the old one's fail to redirect to the new one. I'm sure something's wrong but cannot find it. I researched the old questions but they are a bit different. Here, I'm not including any subdirectory after localhost and adding a directory 'localhost' after the city name.

Any help will be appreciated a lott :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudanma9706 2017-03-27 14:18
    关注

The following would probably work:

RewriteRule loc-(.*) $1/location [R=301,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/(location)?$ city-detail.php?cityurl=$1

The first rule will trigger a 301 redirect which will also tell any search engines that your resource has been permanently moved and that would probably make them change their indexes to reflect this. Once you've redirected the 2nd rule should trigger as normal.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?