dongmuyan5638 2010-02-23 22:30
浏览 64
已采纳

PHP ORM,支持SQL Server 2005

I have been looking around the current options (and related SO questions) regarding PHP ORM solutions, however I have a couple of unique requirements:

• I am running PHP on Windows Server 2003
  • I need to interface with SQL Server 2005

I can't seem to find a simple answer from the PHP ORM solutions out there as to which (if any) support MSSQL as an adaptor option. Outlet seems to support this, for instance, but is only mentioned in passing on the documentation page, while other references say that the current version (1.0) has only been tested with MySQL.

At the moment, I am using the Microsoft PHP SQL Server driver, which as I understand it, can't be used with current ORM solutions until the driver itself supports PDO (which the team are looking into, but with no timeframe).

So what can I use today as an ORM solution on PHP for Windows that interfaces with SQL Server. Anything out there at all?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanba5777 2010-02-23 22:38
    关注

From Doctrine manual:

The currently supported PDO database drivers are:

fbsql   FrontBase
    ibase   InterBase / Firebird (requires PHP 5)
    mssql   Microsoft SQL Server (NOT for Sybase. Compile PHP --with-mssql)
    mysql   MySQL
    mysqli  MySQL (supports new authentication protocol) (requires PHP 5)
    oci     Oracle 7/8/9/10
    pgsql   PostgreSQL
    querysim    QuerySim
    sqlite  SQLite 2

And PHP on Windows should ship with an appropriate extension for MSSQL for PDO. Just enable

extension=php_pdo.dll
    extension=php_pdo_mssql.dll

Propel should also support MSSQL, as it is written on top of PDO. And while not a full fledged ORM as such, Zend_Db has an adapter for MSSQL as well. The latter uses pdo-dblib though.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎样才能让鼠标沿着线条的中心线轨迹移动
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝
  • ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题