dongshengyin0147 2018-10-09 13:38
浏览 85
已采纳

Typo3 8.7:Powermail 6.1:扩展名“Powermail”和插件“Pi1”的默认控制器无法确定

I'm currently working on migrating my Typo3 6.x to 8.7. I know there are plenty of similar questions asked here, but I have tryed everything, every solution proposed. To my problem: When I visit a page that has a powermail form, I'm getting this Error:

The default controller for extension "Powermail" and plugin "Pi1" can not be 
determined. Please check for 
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin() in your 
ext_localconf.php.

Since Powermail doesn't have any errors obviously it has to do something with my configurations.

I'm using a different extension to add a cronjob (entrie in DB), whenever a form is being processed in the FormController of Powermail.

ext_localconf.php of my extension:

<?php
defined('TYPO3_MODE') || die('Access denied.');

call_user_func(
    function ($extKey) {
        \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addTypoScriptSetup('<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:EXT:extKeyHere/Configuration/TypoScript/setup.ts">');
        \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addTypoScriptConstants('<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:EXT:extKeyHere/Configuration/TypoScript/constants.ts">');

\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin(
            'TYPO3.' . $extKey,
            'Integration',
            array(
                'Integration' => 'integration',
            ),
            // non-cacheable actions
            array(
                'Integration' => 'integration',
            )
        );
    },
    $_EXTKEY
);

$signalSlotDispatcher = \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\SignalSlot\Dispatcher');
$signalSlotDispatcher->connect(
    'In2code\Powermail\Controller\FormController', // namespace of Class: In2code\Powermail\Controller
    'createActionAfterMailDbSaved',
    'Typo3\extName\Controller\IntegrationController', //namespace of Class: Typo3\extName\Controller
    'integration',
    FALSE);
?>

I can't figure out what the problem is. I have deleted the Powermail extension, reactivated it, cleared all cashes (also by using install tool: Clear all cache) etc. without success.

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsgw3315 2018-10-15 09:49
    关注

I found the solution myself. The table in my database in which the forms of powermail are stored was empty. I had to add forms to this table tx_powermail_domain_model_form. I have had my form records inside the table tx_powermail_domain_model_formS, therefore no forms were found inside the Plugin configuration of the specific template in the TYPO3 backend.

(Page -> Select Template with Powermailform -> Plugin -> Main Settings -> Choose a Powermailform (was empty)).

Maybe this is helpful for others!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 网络科学导论,网络控制
  • ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)