dongzhuandian3292 2016-06-29 15:57
浏览 107

Laravel - 通过外部API进行身份验证

Firstly I'm a real beginner with Laravel so I will try to describe my problem as best as I can.

I am building a website using Laravel however the information on users will not be stored on my server but rather externally on another server.

The only way to access the user's data is through an external API; I am not allowed access to their database. The API request returns a token and I use this token to check with their server to see if the user is logged in.

My question is: how do I authenticate the user so that I can still use Laravel's out of the box guards.

It's really handy to use methods like Auth::check() to determine if the user is still logged in.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtrphb5597 2016-06-29 16:06
    关注

You'll either need to modify Laravel's default authentication middleware in app/Http/middleware/Authenticate.php or you'll need to create your own middleware class that runs the authentication that you need. Create a class in the app/Http/middleware folder and register that middleware. https://laravel.com/docs/master/middleware

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么