dsbiw2911188 2013-06-16 11:31
浏览 108

Codeigniter所有URL都被路由到默认控制器

I'm hoping someone can give me a suggestion on how to fix this. I've developed a codeigniter app and just uploaded it to a godaddy subdomain. It was working perfectly locally, however when running it at ci.site.com, all urls are being routed to the default controller. For instance, say my default controller is set to $route['default_controller'] = 'home/index';. If I go to ci.site.com, the home controller loads the index method just fine, however when going to ci.site.com/users/index, I'm routed back to home/index even though the url reads ci.site.com/users/index.

This is what my /.htaccess looks like, the CI app and .htaccess are in document root :

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^application.*
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

<IfModule !mod_rewrite.c>
    ErrorDocument 404 /index.php
</IfModule>

I've deployed several CI apps and have never run into this problem. Both my base_url and index_page config parameters are correct, I just can't seem to figure it out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtnat80842 2013-06-18 06:31
    关注

I just ran into this. The server you are now on likely does not have the module mod_rewrite enabled. Thus, the IfModule !mod_rewrite.c is TRUE.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并
  • ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角
  • ¥20 Java-Oj-桌布的计算
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
  • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?