douying6206 2015-09-28 03:37
浏览 57

安装和配置后,libxml2的符号链接无法正常工作

I am currently have two PHP version in my server ;

PHP version 5.2.11 - the current version of the php in the server wherein many programs uses it. Have libxml2-2.6.16 as libxml2 version.

Virtually Installed PHP

PHP version 5.4.44 - the virtually installed version of php in the server. Since, I upload my project in the server which uses Symfony Framework. As symfony requirement, php version must be at least have a php version of 5.3. And so, we installed this PHP version virtually.

After setting all the necessary configuration, we run it in the browser using its customize port. Unfortunately,the page gives this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message '[ERROR 3070] CT 'container': The content model is not determinist. (in file:////home/sanchez/ProjectName/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/schema/dic/services/services-1.0.xsd - line 20, column 0)' in /home/sanchez/ProjectName/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Util/XmlUtils.php:96 Stack trace: #0 /home/sanchez/ProjectName/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php(218): Symfony\Component\Config\Util\XmlUtils::loadFile('/home/sanchez/...', Array) #1 /home/sanchez/ProjectName/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php(41): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\XmlFileLoader->parseFileToDOM('/home/sanchez/...') #2 /home/sanchez/ProjectName/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/DependencyInjection/FrameworkExtension.php(48): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\XmlFileLo in /home/sanchez/ProjectName/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php on line 220

To understand more about the error, I research in the internet and find some related topics that may help. Then,, I found out that it is all about the libxml2, so I installed another libxml2 version in my directory (personal) and just use symlink for it to point to my directory. By the way I install, libxml2-2.8.0 as libxml2 version. I am also using RHEL4.After setting again the neccessary configuration , it still give the same error as above.

How can I solve this? Is it really possible to have two libxml2 version on the server? Do I miss any configuration or something? Is my libxml2 version and php version 5.4.44 is compatible? Or there is any libxml2 that is compatible with my php version? What should I do?

Appreciate any help.Thanks.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
    • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
    • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了
    • ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法
    • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类
    • ¥15 微带串馈天线阵列每个阵元宽度计算
    • ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思