douding_1073 2015-04-16 20:31
浏览 6

同一个表中的两个递增列

I have a table that contains invoices for several companies, each company needs to have their own incrementing invoice number system.

id | invoiceId | companyId
--------------------------
1  | 1         | 1
2  | 2         | 1
3  | 1         | 2
4  | 1         | 3

I was hoping to achieve this with a unique compound key similar to this approach for MyISAM outlined here, but it seems it is not possible with InnoDB.

I need to return the new ID immediately after insertion and have concerns about creating a race condition if I try and achieve this with PHP.

Is my best option to create a trigger and if yes what would that look like? I have no experience with triggers and my research into using an after insert trigger has me worried with this quote from the MariaDB documentation:

RESTRICTIONS

You can not create an AFTER trigger on a view. You can not update the NEW values. You can not update the OLD values.

Thanks for any advice

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhanzhuo6905 2015-04-16 20:43
    关注

You need to add a unique index besides getting your next value. The next value is best gotten by querying the table with a trigger or by some procedure within a transaction. The remark of trigger on a view is not relevant in that case.

The unique index is on companyId,invoiceId is required to prevent two insert processes running on the same company adding an invoice, which then can end up both with the same invoiceId. Even better is when you switch to InnoDB so you can use transactions: Then 2 processes started at virtually the same time can benefit from transaction isolation with as result that they will be serialized and you get 2 unique incrementing invoice ids returned without having to handle the unique index exception in your code.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 单片机无法进入HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback回调函数
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线