doushou8730 2014-12-22 15:24
浏览 76

无意中从app / storage / views /加载视图时出现非对象错误?

I am working on a Laravel 4 application that is configured to use the file $_SESSION driver, which appears to be causing some problems for me. The problem arises randomly, and does not happen very often, and tends to happen when I try and click on an <a href="..."> quickly before the entire page is done loading (there is a large amount of information loaded on each page so page loads can be a bit slow). The error will also appear at times after waiting for the page to load completely.

Here is the error message I'm getting:

enter image description here

From what I understand, it looks like whenever my application decides it wants to load a (cached?) view from app/storage/views, it is not is not grabbing one or more of the objects that is passed to the view from my controller, and that is why I am getting a non-object error message.

I have tried experimenting by deleting the specific storage view in both the controller before the view is loaded and in the actual view itself (in app/views) with the following:

<?php

$badFile1 = storage_path() . '/views/d84ddef7152ff1956fc7aa87ddf29ba0';
    if(file_exists($badFile1))
    {
        $delete = unlink($badFile1);
    }

?>

But even this will still throw the error (although without showing the line #) from the file in app/storage/views, even though the file doesn't even exist:

enter image description here

Can anyone explain why this is happening and/or what I can do to fix this problem?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzaijiao4863 2014-12-23 10:51
    关注

i thing you $catalog object is null. so not called getID() method.

Please check, $catalog object is assigned or not.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端