dongxun7962 2013-02-02 19:33
浏览 34
已采纳

使用PDO语句进行PHP清理输入[重复]

Possible Duplicate:
How to prevent SQL injection in PHP?

I use PDO prepared statements to prevent MySQL injection, but should I be doing anything more to sanitize user input? The user will only be shown his own input and the input of others he "friends." Is there anything else I need to do to sanitize input?

I don't think that magic quotes are enabled, and I can't think of any other way a user could mess with my site, but I am new to this so I am not sure.

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duan19911992 2013-02-02 19:41
    关注

If you're using prepared statements, then you shouldn't have any issue with MySQL injection.

If an application exclusively uses prepared statements, the developer can be sure that no SQL injection will occur (however, if other portions of the query are being built up with unescaped input, SQL injection is still possible).

You might consider sanitizing your output, however, like only displaying certain HTML tags (if any at all), to avoid issues with someone messing with the site's layout or, worse, executing arbitrary JavaScript.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line