doulin6448 2011-10-30 21:39
浏览 59
已采纳

Zend框架安装 - 需要澄清

I've seen lots of videos and instructions on how to install zend framework on wamp and other similiar local host environments. I've also seen lots of references, including here, that mention you don't need to 'install' zend, it just needs to be included in the php files to work.

As I think I understand it, installing zend on localhost environments will allow you to utilize certain tools that for example automate the creation of projects and gets the most out of the framework. I'm assuming that to then use these projects in a web host environment, you simply need to upload a specific project's files and ensure the zend files are in place and included in the directories.

Are my assumptions correct? I'm still trying to grasp the basics of this one and haven't found clarifications in my google searches.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doubo9799 2011-10-30 21:57
    关注

Everything you wrote is correct. It helped me to think of Zend Framework as a library of components rather than as a program you need to install. As long as your application has access to that library of components, Zend Framework is installed. This doesn't address any of the configuration tasks you'll need in Bootstrap and/or application.ini, but should clear up installation.

Regarding the automated creation of projects and project elements (controllers, actions, etc.) this feature is available via Zend_Tool and is typically used only during development, so it shouldn't come into play once you've ported from your localhost.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)