dqu3974 2017-08-04 12:23
浏览 397
已采纳

php字符串作为字节数组,哈希然后base64编码

To generate an authentication header for an api connection, my code should follow these steps:

1. Create a string of the form [unique]:[apikey].
  2. Convert string from step 1 to a byte array using UTF-8 encoding.
  3. Compute the SHA-256 hash for the byte array from step 2.
  4. Base64 encode the byte array computed in step 3; this string will be authentication key.

As far as I understand, strings in php are byte arrays, so my initial method looks like the following.

public function generateAuthKey()
{
    $unique = uniqid(); # unique string
    $string = $unique.':'.$this->apiKey; # step 1
    $string = utf8_encode($string); # step 2 ?
    $hash = hash('sha256', $string); # step 3
    $base64 = base64_encode($hash); # step 4

return $base64;
}

My application which tries to connect using this auth key will receive a 403 error.

Does my code above complete the required steps (and perhaps there is an error in my api key) or is there some other way in php of following the steps to create the auth key?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudaifu6083 2017-08-04 12:31
    关注

Yes, strings in PHP are already byte arrays. And unless your $string contains any non-ASCII characters, it's also already valid UTF-8 (UTF-8 is a superset of ASCII); so you can skip the "encode as UTF-8" step.

Likely the algorithm is expecting the output of the hash to be binary, which you're then supposed to convert to base 64. By default hash returns hex values, not binary. For that you need to set its 3rd parameter. In summary:

$unique = uniqid();
    $string = $unique . ':' . $this->apiKey;
    $hash   = hash('sha256', $string, true);
    $base64 = base64_encode($hash);

Of course, what you're supposed to do with $unique I don't know. Likely you're supposed to send that value together with the request as well, otherwise there's no way the server can validate the hash.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 如何增强飞上天的树莓派的热点信号强度,以使得笔记本可以在地面实现远程桌面连接
  • ¥15 MCNP里如何定义多个源?
  • ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器