duankui1532 2010-07-20 17:50
浏览 10
已采纳

我是否需要验证上传的文件(PHP),如果它们不会存储在服务器上?

I have a wordpress theme with an options page. I have included a basic export/import options feature. The export feature allows the users to download the options to a text .dat file and store them on their own computer. The import options button reads a .dat file and overwrites the current options in the database. Then the file is deleted at the end of script execution (not stored in the server).

There are no separate uploads.php files, everything happens in one script (the export, import, etc).

I tried importing some php files, and other types of files, and the only thing that happened was the options were wiped out. But that's what's supposed to happen, the imported file is supposed to replace whatever is in the database.

The user can only access this form if they are logged in to the WordPress Dashboard with admin access.

So there is no need to have extensive security features on this import form, is there? Except, maybe I should try it with .sql files and see what could happen? Could someone potentially create an .sql file and wipeout the entire database? Should I blacklist .sql files to be safe?

Here is my import code:

if ( $_GET['page'] == basename(__FILE__) ) {
        if ( 'export' == $_POST['action']) {
        cpress_export();
    }   
    if (isset($_FILES['settings'])){
        if ($_FILES["settings"]["error"] > 0){
            echo "Error: " . $_FILES["settings"]["error"] . "<br />";
          } else{
            $rawdata = file_get_contents($_FILES["settings"]["tmp_name"]);
            $cp_options = unserialize($rawdata);
            update_option('cpress_options', $cp_options);
            header("Location: themes.php?page=options_page.php&import=true");
          }
    }

And here is my export code (in the same file):

function cpress_export(){
$settings = get_option('cpress_options');
$file_out = serialize($settings);
header("Cache-Control: public, must-revalidate");
header("Pragma: hack"); 
header("Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1");
header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="cpress-options-'.date("Ymd").'.dat"');
echo $file_out;
exit;}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dourun2990 2010-07-21 12:49
    关注

A couple of improvements I'd recommend;

1. Use if (!defined('ABSPATH')) die() at the beginning of your plugin - if a malicious user tried to load your script directly, it would fail, since the WordPress constant ABSPATH isn't defined.

2. Use WordPress nonces - this will at least make a nasty person's life a little harder :)

3. Check that unserialize() does not fail (the result will be boolean false if it does) - this will happen if the serialized data was malformed (or wasn't serialized to begin with). If it fails, don't proceed with the update.

4. Use wp_safe_redirect() instead of header() for your redirect (in fact, you should always use this function when redirecting to other WP admin pages - otherwise use wp_redirect()).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图