dongxu3029 2011-08-31 07:45
浏览 56
已采纳

PHP Twitter API(亚伯拉罕) - 无法验证问题

I am having some problems with implementing the twitter api. I am using Abraham's method to connect to Twitter but I get this error:

object(stdClass)#25 (2) {
  ["error"]=>
  string(27) "Could not authenticate you."
  ["request"]=>
  string(302) "/1/account/verify_credentials.json?oauth_consumer_key=79CrBl2oYlaATF7YOn0New&oauth_nonce=014df8945398b9605b78703829f93c45&oauth_signature=7OnRBeraaGxXgLbTNQ3%2BFdMAIPs%3D&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1314776180&oauth_token=U7iPIyqv7IJyq1VkvKsf06KE6KQOtVDPBEwwqRjhg&oauth_version=1.0"
}

This is my code:

$to = new TwitterOAuth();
        $tok = $to->getRequestToken(CURRURL);
        $request_link = $to->getAuthorizeURL($tok);
        $_SESSION['oauth_access_token']= $tok['oauth_token'];
        $_SESSION['oauth_access_token_secret'] = $tok['oauth_token_secret'];

if ((!isset($_SESSION['oauth_access_token'])) || ($_SESSION['oauth_access_token'])=='') {

$to = new TwitterOAuth($_SESSION['oauth_access_token'], $_SESSION['oauth_request_token_secret']);
            $token_credentials = $to->getAccessToken($_REQUEST['oauth_verifier']);
            $_SESSION['oauth_access_token'] =$token_credentials['oauth_token'];
            $_SESSION['oauth_access_token_secret'] = $token_credentials['oauth_token_secret'];
        } else {
            $connection = new TwitterOAuth($access_token['oauth_token'], $access_token['oauth_token_secret']);
            $user_info = $to->get('account/verify_credentials');

//die(var_dump($user_info));

$data = array(
            "twitter" => array(
                "oauth_provider" => "twitter",
                "oauth_uid" => $user_info->id,
                "first_name" => $user_info->name,
                "last_name" => "",
                "username" => $user_info->screen_name,
                "email" => "",
                "gender" => "",
                "hometown" => "",
                "location" => $user_info->location
                )
            );

array_push($social,$data);

}

I have been banging my head to the wall over this, so any suggestions would greatly be appreciated!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwubao4785 2011-08-31 12:32
    关注

First, when you initialize your method TwitteroAuth you've to pass also your consumer_key and consumer_secret that Twitter gives you.

Second, after the getAuthorizeURL you've to redirect the user to the Twitter website to allow them to accept you access to their information.

After the user allows Twitter to use its own information, Twitter redirects the user to your callback page. In your example is what contains the constant CURRURL.

You'll receive two new information with your URL the oauth_token and oauth_token_secret and you gonna initialize TwitterOAuth again with this, the consumer_key, consumer_secret, and theses two new parameters. TwitterOAuth(key, secret, token, token_secret)

And only after it you'll be able to get the user information with $user_info = $to->get('account/verify_credentials');

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)