doumao9363 2015-09-07 17:59
浏览 18
已采纳

写我自己的电子商务网站会导致我的网站最有可能被黑客攻击吗? [关闭]

I am considering redoing my WordPress website by rewriting myself to get something a little lighter weight. The only problem I see myself getting into is rewriting my WooCommerce section. I certainly don't want anyone getting in danger. I will only be using Paypal but we still have to collect shipping information.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doson1998 2015-09-07 18:08
    关注

Is it too much of a security risk to write my own online store?

Simple answer: Unless you are an expert, it is generally too risky to write your own anything. Well, you can write stuff, just don't use it or publish it for others to use unless you're damn sure it's secure. Since you're asking, I'm going to assume you're not an expert.

The only problem I see myself getting into is rewriting my WooCommerce section. I certainly don't want anyone getting in danger. I will only be using Paypal but we still have to collect shipping information. Any thoughts?

I can't speak to the security features of WooCommerce, as I've never audited a WooCommerce project as of this writing.

Unless you can do it better than what's available, use what's available. They might have prevented vulnerabilities that you would never even have thought could exist.

However, if you're doing it for your own educational purposes, please do experiment with your own solutions. You might find a better way to implement a feature than what already exists and possibly not realize it.

As long as you make it plain and clear that the code is experimental, and you don't actually deploy it to a production system without getting examined by a security expert, the "don't write your own" advice can be ignored.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。