dtnmuyoiw680512744 2016-04-15 09:35
浏览 41
已采纳

Pubnub在ios聊天

There is project which have chat feature which is been done by using PubNub. I had gone through the tutorial provided by PubNub and had integrated the pubnub.framework and CocoaLumberjack in my project. And had added the coded as shown in this tutorial

My questions are:

1. Do i have to create different channel to chat with the different friends? Or how the channel in the PubNub will work? I want to do only one-one chat. I don't want to implement any group chats. As per my study from using PubNub for multi users chatting every user have their own channel. But in that case how can I load the unread message count or messages when I am offline.

2. What is the process to install the PubNub server in my backend server? I am using backend as PHP Laravel.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doulouxun6756 2016-04-15 21:47
    关注
    1. you are free to create an unlimited number of channels, so for 1-1 chats, every user is subscribed to their own private channel. to chat with you, I publish a message to your private channel. here is a write-up that outlines this in more detail. for short periods of being offline (less than 10 mins), you can rely on the catch-up mechanism (make sure you configure this). for retrieving the actual messages while you were offline, you can use the history() function of Storage & Playback. retrieving only the count of unread messages requires logic on your end... perhaps keeping count of the number of messages published for each channel in your backend database, and then clients can make a REST call to your backend to retrieve this count.

2. PubNub has a PHP SDK you can use... what do you plan on having your backend server do?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 gg加速器加速游戏时,提示不是x86架构
  • ¥15 python按要求编写程序
  • ¥15 Python输入字符串转化为列表排序具体见图,严格按照输入
  • ¥20 XP系统在重新启动后进不去桌面,一直黑屏。
  • ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图
  • ¥15 无线移动边缘计算系统中的系统模型
  • ¥15 深度学习中的画图问题