duanpo8329 2019-07-31 10:55
浏览 116
已采纳

Laravel:会议在注册表开放时到期

I have have a web app which is waiting for users on a laptop in kiosk mode. Sometimes, registration fails and users get an error screen - I think it's 419 Session Expired.

So I assume two hours after the login screen loads, the session expires (I kept the default of 120 minutes in config/session.php) and Laravel does not accept any request from that page.

How should I deal with this? I know how to make a page reload every 110 minutes or so using JS, but then I'd have to check the registration form is being filled out at this moment. This does not feel like a clean solution to me.

Is there any alternative, such as a mechanism to make Laravel less strict when a request comes from the register or login pages?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanchen6423 2019-07-31 12:00
    关注

As mentioned, the simplest solution is usually to extend the session expiration time from the default of 2 hours (which is very short).

If longer sessions are not desirable, another option is to keep the session alive for as long as the browser page is open by using javascript.

Add a route in routes/web.php:

Route::post('/keep-alive', function () {
        return response()->json(['ok' => true]);
    });

And then ping this route periodically with javascript:

setInterval(() => {
        axios.post('/keep-alive')
            .then(() => {})
            .catch(() => {})
    }, 600000)

(I used axios to make the POST request because it's included with a default Laravel install, but you can use anything to make the request.)

Since the request passes through the web middleware group, the session middleware should be run and keep the session alive. If the browser page is closed, the computer is put to sleep, etc., then the session will still expire normally after the configured time has elapsed.

You can also check for session expiration responses from the javascript call and refresh the page if one is detected. This case is most likely to occur if the computer resumes operation from a sleeping state.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛