dongwen7371 2015-01-16 15:30
浏览 35
已采纳

在Laravel 4中使用数据透视表时如何分配关系?

Details

I have 3 tables :

• catalog_downloads
  • export_frequencies
  • export_frequencies_catalog_downloads (Pivot Table)

Diagram

enter image description here

I am not sure if I set the relation between them correctly. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Here is what I did

In CatalogDownload.php

public function export_frequencies(){ 
        return $this->belongsToMany('ExportFrequency','export_frequencies_catalog_downloads','export_frequency_id','catalog_download_id');
    }

In ExportFrequency.php

public function catalog_downloads(){ 
        return $this->belongsToMany('CatalogDownload','export_frequencies_catalog_downloads','export_frequency_id','catalog_download_id');
    }

Questions

• According to my diagram - Did I assign the relationship correctly ? I hope I didn't mix up between hasMany and belongsTo

• Will I need a class or a model for a Pivot Table ?

Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyang2229 2015-01-16 16:02
    关注

Since export_frequencies is in the CatalogDownload model you have to invert the ID's because the parameters of belongsToMany are as follows:

1. Name of the referenced (target) Model (ExportFrequency)
    2. Name of the Pivot table
    3. Name of the id colum of the referencing (local) Model (CatalogDownload in this case)
    4. Name of the id colum of the referenced (target) Model (ExportFrequency in this case)

what leads to this function:

return $this->belongsToMany('ExportFrequency','export_frequencies_catalog_downloads','export_frequency_id','catalog_download_id');
        }

The other function was correct.

If you had some data in your pivot table, for instance a colum with the name someCounter then you will have to tell the relation to load that column when creating the pivot object like this:

return $this->belongsToMany('ExportFrequency','export_frequencies_catalog_downloads','export_frequency_id','catalog_download_id')->withPivot('someCounter');
    }

That will load the column and make it avalible like this:

$catalogDownload->export_frequencies()->first()->pivot->someCounter;

You will need a separate Pivot Model if you need to do some special handling for the fields or if that pivot itself has a relation of its own but then you might consider using a full blown model instead of a pure Pivot Model.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿