dongqian6484 2013-08-23 18:53
浏览 46
已采纳

从Jquery $ .getJSON方法获取全局数组数组到REUSE数组

Okay so after searching Stack Overflow for answers I found two threads and tried them both but they did not work for me.

Assign data from jQuery getJSON to array

How to get JSON array from file with getJSON?

My issues is I want to work with some data from a database for a mapping utility, however some elements of the JSON dissappear after you call the Jquery method $.getJSON(). I can create them to a 'ul' element just fine. I CANNOT get them to push to an array of array's with any method I have tried yet. I am asking here as I am curious what I am doing wrong. I have thought I may have to traverse the DOM to get the elements once populated maybe but that seems silly to me and I was wondering if there was an easier way potentially. I am a novice at javascript and Jquery but understand programming concepts.

The concepts I am using are this:

1. I have a SQL Server 2008 database with values:

PlaceID PlaceName
    1       Place 1
    2       Place 2
    3       Place 3
    4       Place 4

2. I can create a PHP script with the 'sqlsrv' driver to get the values and output a

echo json_encode($data);

3. I can confirm I can return the data from this PHP script in IIS locally. (with all the special jerry rigging you have to do to IIS to make it like PHP)

4. I can call the php script and display it's data with JQuery library 2.0.3.js using the

$.getJSON('SqlTalk.php')

5. I can populate elements in the HTML with this, but I cannot get an array of array's for reuse with other objects, which is what I really really want. Ultimately I want to make an entire javascript that just gets an array of arrays from the PHP script and then reference that javascript either embedded or as a reference to use for mapping. However it appears $.getJSON is asychrnonous from my reading but even the methods I am seeing are not working for me to attempt to 'push' to an existing array. It may be that I am misunderstanding syntax when mixing Jquery and traditional javascript as well though.

Complete HTML code where the bottleneck is. Basically PHP will be returning data as shown in step 1 except as a JSON object. This is a simple example to get me beyond proof of concept first. I can push explicitly to the array, and I can generate the child items of the ul element just fine. I cannot push the items from 'getJSON' at all no matter what I attempt at reformating the getJSON method from what I have read.

<html>
<head>
        <script type='text/javascript' src='JQuery 2.0.3.js'></script>
</head>
<body>
    <ul></ul>
    <script>
        test = [
                {
                  PlaceID: "1",
                  PlaceName: "Somewhere"
                }
               ]

test.push({PlaceID: "2", PlaceName: "SomewhereElse"});

function getArray() {
            return $.getJSON('SqlTalk.php')
        }

getArray().done(function(json){
           $.each(json, function(key, val){
              //test[key] = { PlaceID: val.PlaceID};  // doesn't work
              test.push({PlaceID: val.PlaceID, PlaceName: val.PlaceName});  // also does not work, can't push.
              $('ul').append('<li id="' + key + '">' + val.PlaceName + '</li>');
           });
        });

alert(test.length);
        // So I get my output to the 'ul' element fine, but my test array never gets the values.
        //I have tried what others have stated and it does not work.
   </script>

</body>
</html>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drelgkxl93433 2013-08-23 19:25
    关注

The global will not be updated until after the request is complete.

var getArrayPromise = getArray().done(function(json){
           $.each(json, function(key, val){
              //test[key] = { PlaceID: val.PlaceID};  // doesn't work
              test.push({PlaceID: val.PlaceID, PlaceName: val.PlaceName});  // also does not work, can't push.
              $('ul').append('<li id="' + key + '">' + val.PlaceName + '</li>');
           });
        });

getArrayPromise.done(function(){
            alert(test.length);
        });

there is no workaround, that's just how asynchronous requests work. The clock keeps ticking and the code keeps executing while the request is being received.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库