doujing5937 2015-05-05 11:25
浏览 88
已采纳

PDO安装 - 启用pdo_mysql

I surfed a lot and a lot, many have same problem. no answer have solved my problem , this question is the closest one.it's answer didn't help me. I can't comment over answer to get more details. I need 10 more reputation to do that. I'm using appserv I've changed the setting required in php.ini

extension=php_pdo.dll
            extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
            extension=php_pdo_mssql.dll
            extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
            extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
            extension=php_pdo_oci8.dll
            extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
            extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
            extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll

and phpinfo() still showing only this:

phpinfo()

I still have same error:

"could not find driver"

I wanna add the pdo for mysql as well. what the right, complete and simple way to make it works? I made this tutorial too.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhang5006 2015-05-05 18:53
    关注

after a day of research, I found my problem! this may be useful for new developers: it works for me using Appserv 2.5.10 on Windows 8:

1. first make sure that you edit the right php.ini file. Do that by going to view the phpinfo(), search for Configuration File (php.ini) Path in the info page, you will find the directory that you need to configure the file in
    2. after Editing the php.ini file, save the changes and restart your device

at first i didn't now how to restart the Apache, i thought it might be a cmd command or clicking a patch file. but it raises errors for me when i used apache_start.bat patch. restarting the PC will do fine!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3