dongye8110 2012-08-03 15:15
浏览 51
已采纳

让每个用户更新自己的个人资料,在他们的仪表板上添加技能[关闭]

Am looking for help in creating an environment where the user is able to update their profile by uploading their image and add their skills. I have already set up the user sign up form where each user sees the same page after logged in. These pages appear to all users which are access controlled pages( visible only when logged in). Everything is done using PHP.

As soon as the user logs in it shows - Logged in as "User" so that the user sees that they are logged in. I have created some similar access controlled pages.

I want each user to be able to update their own profiles with a simple profile pic and their skills like html, writing, web coding, etc. How to make it happen for each registered user?

I will be adding lot of users for this site who will be able to manage their own dashboard.

The best example site would be oDesk or elance where the user is able to update their skills, and which can be viewed by the Admin.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douou2026 2012-08-03 15:23
    关注

Update for Comment I am successful in sorting out the prob of user recognition for the few pages that I have set up for the users once logged in.

You are definitely going to need a database to hold information for each of your users. Start looking into MySQL server and once you have one setup, follow some tutorials for php mysqli and php form. The below is extremely rough but it should give you an idea of how to attack your problem. Good Luck!

index.html

<form action="addSkills.php" method="post">
     <input type="text" name="skill"/>
     <input type="submit">
    </form>

addSkills.php

$skill = $_POST['skill'];

$mysqli = new mysqli("localhost", "my_user", "my_password", "world");
    $result = $mysqli->query("INSERT INTO user (skill) VALUES('$skill') WHERE userId = $_COOKIE['userId']")
    $result->close();
    $mysqli->close();

This is a huge undertaking, you should try separating this into tasks and try working on each task at a time. One place to start would be able to navigate from page a to page b and still being recognized as logged in, once you do that look into forms and submitting forms.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 mmocr的训练错误,结果全为0
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致