duanduo7400 2010-12-06 06:20
浏览 24
已采纳

使用magento store添加自定义属性

Hi I need to add a custom attribute with the store in magento. Now when we are adding a new store to website it just ask 1) Website 2) Name 3) Root Category. Along with these i need to add an extra info about the store for example description about the store etc..

ie I need to add zip code with the store to inform the store is actually placed in the particular region.So that i can query the stores in a particular region using the zip code. Thanks in advance.....

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drc4925 2010-12-06 09:43
    关注

It's hard to describe Magento novice how to add new attribute to a store :( Although for an experienced developer it's not hard:

• show one more input field in templates
    • create mysql upgrade to add one more field for a store
    • overload standard store model and save this attribute along with store saving process

But there are good news! :) I think, that your problem can be solved much more easier - every store has Shipping origin address, that is set up in System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Shipping section section. So you can setup it for each of your stores and show zip code by that value.

The only case when this solution doesn't work - it's when shipping origin doesn't match your store's office location. In such a case you really need to add office address as store's attribute. If this is your case - I recommend you to hire some Magento developer at oDesk or somewhere else to describe and show you the process of adding, storing and retrieving these attributes. It really cannot be described in one text message at StackOverflow.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本