drm16022
drm16022
2014-09-30 14:18

Docker容器中的Couchbase PHP SDK

已采纳

I have a Docker container that runs PHP-FPM 5.5 and I'd like to ensure that it has access to the Couchbase SDK. I have this working outside of Docker and can't really picture how Docker would interfere and yet I seem to be running into a problem that is "probably" docker related:

My Docker container runs under Ubuntu 14.04 and includes the following installation (after installing PHP):

# Install Couchbase C-library and PECL extension
RUN wget -O/etc/apt/sources.list.d/couchbase.list http://packages.couchbase.com/ubuntu/couchbase-ubuntu1404.list \
        && wget -O- http://packages.couchbase.com/ubuntu/couchbase.key | sudo apt-key add - \
        && apt-get update \
        && apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends pkg-config libcouchbase2-libevent libcouchbase-dev libmemcached-dev php-pear php5-dev make \
        && pecl config-set php_ini /app/conf/php.ini \
        && pecl install couchbase --alldeps \
        && pecl install memcached --alldeps \
        && { \
            echo "; Couchbase PHP SDK"; \
            echo "extension=/usr/lib/php5/20121212/couchbase.so"; \
        } > /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/30-couchbase.ini \
        && cp /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/30-couchbase.ini /etc/php5/cli/conf.d \
        && { \
            echo "; Memcached PHP SDK"; \
            echo "extension=/usr/lib/php5/20121212/memcached.so"; \
        } > /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/30-memcached.ini \
        && cp /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/30-memcached.ini /etc/php5/cli/conf.d

This SHOULD install both the C-libraries and the PECL extensions for Couchbase and Memcached support. In many ways it DOES appear to:

• php -m does include these modules as installed,
  • and phpinfo() reports on their configuration as such:

couchbase

memcached

However, whenever I try to instantiate either a Couchbase or Memcached class can't find the class. So if I run the following program:

<?php
    $foo = new Couchbase();
    $bar = new Memcached();
    print_r($foo);
    print_r($bar);
?>

it gives me the following error:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'Couchbase' not found in /app/test.php on line 2

UPDATE: It turns out, however, that while Couchbase does not work, Memcached does. Not sure if that helps or hurts the troubleshooting but Couchbase seems to be the exclusive pain point.

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

1条回答

• du7979 du7979 7年前

The answer, it appears, has to do with Couchbase moving from their 1.x to 2.x SDK's which in the case of PHP means that there is no longer a class called "Couchbase".

The longer term answer will be to migrate to this new API; which does look like it will require some work. In the near term, however, I needed a solution that would work for my existing use of Couchbase and that is quite simple ... just install the right version of Couchbase:

pecl install couchbase-1.2.2

That's all that was needed for me. You can see a working Docker of this setup at: lifegadget/docker-php

Note: the default version of the SDK you get from PECL is now 2.0 so if you're not specifying a version you're getting version 2.x.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

为你推荐