doumindang2416 2013-11-04 19:58
浏览 82
已采纳

动态更改psd的文本? [关闭]

Here is my problem:

A designer creates a banner ad showing a sale. For example: 10% off all items. The sale changes every other weekend from 10% to 15%. The design of the ad and the position of the text changes from week to week or day to day. I would like to automate the text change and banner creation.

Is there a way to dynamically open up a psd that holds the design and change the text and output the image using a LAMP server?

The image file does not have to be a psd. I guess it can be any format that would allow me to do this easily.

I did some research and found a program called imagemagick. I could not find any documentation on how to solve my problem using this software.

I don’t know if this is the right software to use or not. Any help would be appreciated

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtnbjjq51949 2013-11-04 20:02
    关注

This is definitely possible - you'll create an image file with no text in it, in some format Imagemagick understands (i.e., not PSD - JPEG or PNG are two common formats), and then draw some text on top of it. The same technique is used to produce those captcha images.

You can find a really basic tutorial showing how this might work here.

Obviously you can do much more complex things than that page is showing, but it should get you started. The full PHP ImageMagick API is very well documented in the main PHP documentation, which can be found here.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝
  • ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题