duanqun9618 2013-07-24 16:37
浏览 23
已采纳

我应该使用用户可以运行的PHP脚本删除MySQL条目吗?

I'm currently working on a website which will have many users on it. These users are stored in a table with each having a unique id. The website will contain projects that the users can complete and these projects are stored in a separate table with unique id's as well.
  I need to make the users have a page they can view which will display a list of all the projects they are currently working on.
  To do this, I am going to set up another table in which each row will have the user's id as well as the project's id that they are working on. All of that will work alright but I would like to allow users to cancel their projects if they please. I am aware of how to do this, but I have read that deleting rows directly from a php script is insecure so the user used to access the database from PHP does not have 'DELETE' permissions.
  I am wondering if I should just delete rows at will when a user specifies which project to delete or if I should just have another field and simply mark each user-project row as being 'cancelled' in another field so I can work with them myself.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyan7950 2013-07-24 16:45
    关注

What you should do is, for maximum security is, have a parameter in the database table called "isActive", or something of that nature, that is a BIT data type to represent a boolean. If that boolean is false, then do not delete the project from the database, simply hide that tables data (do not display it on the site, but keep the data stored in the databse). That way, not only is your database secure from malicious users who would like to destroy data, but projects can also be "re-instated" if they wish to re-instate it. If the project sits around for a certain period of time, say, 14 days, just have the server delete it, not the user, if you wish. This worked for me in the past.

Hope This Helps!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 制裁名单20240508芯片厂商
  • ¥20 易康econgnition精度验证
  • ¥15 线程问题判断多次进入
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥28 微信小程序开发页面布局没问题,真机调试的时候页面布局就乱了
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面