douguyi3903 2013-07-03 12:32
浏览 44
已采纳

从mysql DB中检索数据不起作用/ PHP

I hvae the following PHP source:

$type_ID =$_GET["typeID"];
try{                               
$article_ID =$_GET["articleID"];
$select_query = mysql_query("SELECT articleContent, articleTitle From articles WHERE articleID=$article_ID && typeID=$type_ID");
}
catch(Exception $e)
{ $select_query = mysql_query("SELECT articleContent, articleTitle From articles WHERE typeID=$type_ID");
                                   }
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($select_query); 
echo '<h1>'.$row['articleTitle'].'</h1>';
echo  $row['articleContent'];

I know that this code is no safe, and yo can easlily do sql injection.

There problem here is that it's didn't go into the catch part (after the try)even when it should. The solution may be easy but I can't solve it.

Why it's didn't go into the catch section?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiang4986 2013-07-03 12:53
    关注

You'd have to change your queries to use the or to catch the fail in this case something like this may work though I'm not 100% (can anyone correct me?) You'd be far better off moving away from mysql_ functions though and moving to mysqli or pdo in an OO style then you can better trap and handle the errors.

try{                               
    $select_query = mysql_query("SELECT articleContent, articleTitle From articles WHERE articleID=$article_ID && typeID=$type_ID") or throw new Exception("ERROR HERE");
    }
    catch(Exception $e)
    { 
     $select_query = mysql_query("SELECT articleContent, articleTitle From articles WHERE typeID=$type_ID"); // note we can't throw exception here because its already in the try catch. perhaps we should look at something like the finally statement.
    //echo $e->getMessage(); //uncomment this line if you want to output the exception error text set above
    }
    $row = mysql_fetch_assoc($select_query); 
    echo '<h1>'.$row['articleTitle'].'</h1>';
    echo  $row['articleContent'];

Actually just had a thought you'd be much better doing something like this and validating your inputs before hand. (note i'm doing no string escaping here don't forget to do it)

if (strlen($type_ID)>0 && strlen($article_ID)>0 && is_numeric($type_ID) && is_numeric($article_ID)) { 
    $sqlquery = "SELECT articleContent, articleTitle From articles WHERE articleID=$article_ID && typeID=$type_ID";
    } else {
    $sqlquery = "SELECT articleContent, articleTitle From articles WHERE typeID=$type_ID";
    }

try {
        $queryresult = mysql_query($sqlquery) or throw new Exception("Query Failed");
    } catch(Exception $e) { 
        echo $e->getMessage(); 
    }

So basically you're validating and checking your inputs and switching your sql statements before then your try catch logic is purely for did the query succeed or fail which is far more sensible than what you were attempting.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于知识的学以致用的解释
  • ¥50 三种调度算法报错 有实例
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥200 询问:python实现大地主题正反算的程序设计,有偿
  • ¥15 smptlib使用465端口发送邮件失败
  • ¥200 总是报错,能帮助用python实现程序实现高斯正反算吗?有偿
  • ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调