dstjh46606 2013-01-03 10:47
浏览 10
已采纳

如何检查PHP App中使用的列和表

Okay, I know this i kinda a vague question. But I have a requirement where I need to list all the tables and the columns which are not being used in the application. I can do manual code search but that would take so much time. The number of tables to check are 140 and maximum number of fields in a table are 90.

Right now I have started searching the code for table names, and I have created an excel sheet with all the table names, and when I found a table in code I highlight that in green. So tables are bit easier.

My question really is, is there a way to speed up this process? or some methods / techniques can be applied?

Thank you?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doupa9062 2013-01-03 10:55
    关注

All depends on your app size and the coding technique.

If I had a large application, I would enable full mysql log (or hack into any database wrapper I may have, to log the queries), run the application, and then extract the information from the log. However, doing so you are just moving the problem. Instead of worrying to capture all the queries, you now need to ensure to run each and every line of your application code (so you are sure that nothing escaped and that you have analyzed all the possibilities).

This is in fact called "code coverage analysis" and there are tools which will help you with that.

This said, I believe that the manual analysis may be quicker for small applications.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计