donglian1384 2012-03-12 13:13
浏览 49
已采纳

使用推文按钮 - 链接根本不会出现在推文文本中

My working code here correctly put the Tweet button on the page and allows the user to preview the tweet then commit it:

<a href="https://twitter.com/share" class="twitter-share-button" 
    data-text="Check out this URL! "
    data-url="www.OurSite.com/UX1ab7"
    data-via="OurSite" data-size="large" data-count="none">Tweet</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; 
    if(!d.getElementById(id)) {
        js=d.createElement(s); js.id=id; 
        js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";
        fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}
    }
    (document,"script", "twitter-wjs");
</script>

If you recall (have a look at your own Tweets for example) you can paste into your tweet a functioning link - a link that one of your Twitter followers, upon reading your tweet, will notice

'hey, I see an embedded URL here in this tweet -- I can tell it's a link 
    because it looks like a URL and its text color is a different color from 
    the other text in the tweet.  Here let me click on that url in the tweet
    and -- HEY it works, that blue-colored text IS a link, I just jumped to www.xyx.com.'

I was under the impression that in my code above the 'data-url' setting was supposed to make a visible, specially-colored link url appear right in the body of the tweet. Well it doesn't in my case.

In my code above, data-url="www.OurSite.com/UX1ab7" is not even visible in the Tweet at all. And changing the 'data-text' to

data-text="Check out this URL! www.OurSite.com/UX1ab7"

The tweet generated by the code above is: Check out this URL! www.OurSite.com/UX1ab7

but even though the 'www.OurSite.com/UX1ab7' URL appears within the tweet -- it's not a link, just text, and has the same text color as the rest of the tweet.

The www.OurSite.com/UX1ab7 text in the tweet above does not

• look like a click-able link

• act like a click-able link

It's just text.

How do I get the Tweet button to display a click-able URL link with the Tweet button? I thought the 'data-url' would make the link visible and clickable but it does not.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsaeyrq451928 2012-03-12 13:27
    关注

When you're tweeting, is it from a specific page? i.e. a blog post or information article? If so, I believe you can leave the data-url option out and it should pull in the URL from the address bar.

This is the code that we use for tweets

<a href="https://twitter.com/share" class="twitter-share-button" data-lang="en" data-size="large" data-count="none">Tweet</a>

Which will pull down the page title (which you can define with the data-text tag) and the URL of the page you are currently on, so will give you something like

{{Title of Page or Title defined by data-text}} 
    {{http://oursite.com/url_of_page_i_am_on}}

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog