duankuixi1930 2014-01-02 14:51
浏览 143
已采纳

Wordpress - 可能在数据库丢失的情况下重建? [关闭]

I have a small wordpress site that was hosted on a VPS and I decided to cancel the VPS a few days before the expiration and move to a cheaper provider as the blog was not getting a lot of visitors.

However because I did my backups in a hurry, I accidentally backed up the MySQL table instead of the actual wordpress table in MySQL. When I decided to restore the site yesterday, I noticed that and unfortunately my previous VPS has passed the expiration and my old provider confirmed that once the VPS is destroyed, they can no longer restore the data.

I do have the entire backup of the wordpress folder and my understanding is that the MySQL table is mostly just storing the settings and user info for Wordpress. So I was thinking if I could do a fresh install of Wordpress and populate the table in my new MySQL DB, and then replace everything by the backup copy of wordpress folder that I have, I should be able to get everything to work.

However when I tried that, I ended up having a blank page and nothing else. My PHP log weren't giving any error either.

Any suggestion?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douying6206 2014-01-02 14:54
    关注

Your content is in the database too. So it's lost.

You can try scraping off content from Googles Cache and rebuild the site from scratch.

Sorry about that.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 在若依框架下实现人脸识别
  • ¥15 网络科学导论,网络控制
  • ¥100 安卓tv程序连接SQLSERVER2008问题
  • ¥15 利用Sentinel-2和Landsat8做一个水库的长时序NDVI的对比,为什么Snetinel-2计算的结果最小值特别小,而Lansat8就很平均
  • ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同