doz59484 2014-12-01 20:02
浏览 27
已采纳

WordPress - 在从数据库下载之前更改post.php中的帖子内容

I have a form in single.php, it submits data to wp_update_post() on the same page. The problem is, whenever single.php loads, my update function launches after The Loop is already loaded and after it has already retrieved that post from the database.

I have to refresh the page to see any changes I made with wp_update_post().

This is how I update the post:

$queried_object = get_queried_object();
$my_post = get_post($queried_object->ID);

if(isset($_POST['submit']) && isset($_POST['singleedit'])) {
    $my_post->post_content = $_POST['singleedit'];
    wp_update_post($my_post);
}

Even if I put it just after the header it's launched after the post in question is downloaded from the DB.

Is there a way to change post's content in single.php before it's downloaded from the database?

EDIT: Excuse me, I realized that I wasn't clear enough. The form is for admins only, it's a wp_editor from which they can update post's content. I already managed all of the layout concerns etc. I want admins to be able to modify the content of the post they're viewing.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dou91736 2014-12-01 20:09
    关注

Generally speaking, you don't want "update" actions to re-render form content. If the user presses refresh on the page, they will get the whole "Are you sure you want to resubmit the form data?" popup. Instead, you'd just want to redirect the user back to the single page after a successful update. And thus, the post would be updated. So after wp_update_post, just call wp_redirect( get_the_permalink() );

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 iqoo11 如何下载安装工程模式
  • ¥15 本题的答案是不是有问题
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:(svydesign)为什么在一个大的数据集中抽取了一个小数据集
  • ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 蓝桥杯单片机第十三届第一场,整点继电器吸合,5s后断开出现了问题
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?