drpogkqqi536984960 2012-04-11 22:35
浏览 32
已采纳

是否有必要在提交SQL查询时验证列名?

In my SQL Queries I am submitting data from forms filled out by the user, and as shown here it is not possible to parameterize my column names with PDO. This is important because the column names in the query are inserted dynamically based on the field names in the form.

I can rather easily validate the column names submitted in the $_POST array by simply pulling them out of the database and throwing out any that don't match. Is this a good thing to do to avoid SQL injection or is simply a waste of system resources (as it effectively doubles the execution of any request that relies on the Database)?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doushi3819244 2012-04-12 05:30
    关注

Is this a good thing to do to avoid SQL injection

No.

or is simply a waste of system resources

No.

It cannot be a waste as it's just a simple select from the system table.

But it is still can be a some sort of injection when a user isn't allowed to some fields. Say, if there is an (imaginary) field "user_role" filled by site admin and a user will have a possibility to define it in the POST, they can alter their access privileges.

So, hardcoding (whitelisting) allowed fields is the only reliable way.

as it effectively doubles the execution of any request that relies on the Database

Man. Databases intended to be queried. It's the only their purpose. A database that cannot sustain a simple select query is a nonsense. Queries are different. An insert one is way more heavy than 10 selects. You have to distinguish queries by quality, not quantity.

the column names in the query are inserted dynamically based on the field names in the form.

Though for the insert/update queries it is quite true, for the SELECT ones it is a BIG SIGN of the bad design. I can stand variable field names in the WHERE/ORDER BY clauses but if you have to vem in the fieldset of table name clauses - your database design is wrong for sure.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥20 求用stm32f103c6t6在lcd1206上显示Door is open和password:
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题