doumeitang572461 2011-12-27 21:55
浏览 42
已采纳

卷曲超过100K的请求

I am using curl_multi_exec to process over 100K requests. I do 100 requests at a time because curl_multi_exec can only handle 10- requests at a time to eventually get to 100K requests. We've added multiple servers to this system to spread the load [we are using load balancing]. What is the best way to have curl handle 100K requests and make use of these additional servers? What's the downside (other than time) of handling that many requests on one server? How can I use the additional servers to help handle those requests?

To elaborate- basically, we are using curl to send out over 100K requests to third party servers. The problem with only using 1 server is that there is a memory limit in the number of requests 1 server can handle. So we decided to add additional servers, but we are not sure how to design this system to use curl to handle that many requests..

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxie1957 2011-12-27 22:09
    关注

Don't obsess about CURL. It's simply a tool. You're focusing on the wrong level of design.

What you need to consider is how to spread this workload amongst multiple servers. A simple design would have one central database listing all your urls, and a method for clients to "check out" a url (or set of urls) to chug away on.

Once you've got that working, the curl portion will be the easiest part of it all.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号