douyue8191 2011-06-13 19:23
浏览 37
已采纳

阻止浏览器访问表单处理程序php文件

i know this has been answered lots on SO but i still have a question - i am using the cforms plugin in Wordpress and i've given it the url of a form handler page and i want to block direct access to this allowing only cforms - i've tried everything i've come across including file permissions and putting the file outside the root though everything that blocks the file to direct access also seems to block it from cforms ..... so i assume they're reading it as a browser would .... so i figure i'll need to block it from everybody except requests coming from my webserver (using htacesss) ..... but i am on a shared server and i dont want to leave it open to attack from the other domains on i share with .... so my question is this - can i target my domain specifically in htaccess using "allow" ?

thanks

ps this is my first time on SO so apologies if i havent searched hard enough etc

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongnong7524 2011-06-13 19:44
    关注

Since forms (and therefor also cforms) are submitted via a browser, you can't completely block browser requests to those files.

What you could do however is block requests that are not POST requests, since forms are normally posted. You can check in .htaccess if the request is a POST request, see Using RewriteRule in .htaccess for POST request

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了