dongwen7380 2011-06-13 21:33
浏览 30
已采纳

使用php或数据库从文件夹中读取图像

Is it better to read and list images directly from file system using simple php, or is it better to store image meta info and filename in the database and access the images by doing a mysql select. What are the pros and cons of both solutions.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dszpyf4859 2011-06-13 21:47
    关注

Listing files on a file system is probably the easiest way to accomplish what you trying to do but it's going to be very slow if you are trying to cycle through several thousand directories/files on a networked file system (NFS, CIFS, GlusterFS, etc).

Storing files in a database will create a much more overhead since you are now involving an external application to store information. You have to remember that every time you are using a database you are also using network I/O, authentication mechanism, query parser, etc. At the same time all of this overhead might provide for a faster response then using a networked file system.

To conclude - everything depends on amount of files you are working with and underlying infrastructure. Two major things to look out for are going to be disk I/O and network I/O.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于双目测规则物体尺寸
  • ¥15 wegame打不开英雄联盟
  • ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,