douying2243 2016-10-24 12:28
浏览 62
已采纳

PHP版本低于5.6版本

whats the equiliant parameter or method to include certificates so that you can establish ssl connections in PHP 5.5.* .

I stuck with that version and can't update it and i neet to include a certifictaion file for a composer update. I know that i have to use the openssl.cafile parameter in PHP 5.6 and everything is fine. But in my usecase im clueless.

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmei5168 2016-10-24 15:11
    关注

whats the equiliant parameter or method to include certificates so that you can establish ssl connections in PHP 5.5.* .

There isn't one.

This was a new feature in PHP 5.6:

All encrypted client streams now enable peer verification by default. By default, this will use OpenSSL's default CA bundle to verify the peer certificate. In most cases, no changes will need to be made to communicate with servers with valid SSL certificates, as distributors generally configure OpenSSL to use known good CA bundles.

The default CA bundle may be overridden on a global basis by setting either the openssl.cafile or openssl.capath configuration setting, or on a per request basis by using the cafile or capath context options.

However, Composer has its own cafile setting that you should be able to use instead:

cafile

Location of Certificate Authority file on local filesystem. In PHP 5.6+ you should rather set this via openssl.cafile in php.ini, although PHP 5.6+ should be able to detect your system CA file automatically.

I recommend setting this via Composer's command-line config interface, e.g something like

composer global config cafile <your-setting>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改