douguio0185 2016-03-04 12:24
浏览 38
已采纳

无法使用PHP [活动]向Bootstrap下拉菜单添加活动类

This question already has an answer here:

Overview

I have a navbar with li elements. I add the class active to the element that corresponds to a variable $page.

For each of the list elements, I place code similar to this:

<li<?= $page=="new" ? " class='active'" : null ?>><a href="<?= $rootUrl ?>?page=new">New event</a></li>

That way, using this example, if the $page is "new", I add the active class to the li element.

This works with top-level list items as well as dropdown children.

Issue

I want the parent element of the dropdown children to also show the active class when one of its children is active.

To do this with a dropdown with page values "new", "existing" and "gateway", I use:

<li class="dropdown<?= $page=="new"||$page=="existing"||$page="gateway" ? " active" : null ?>">

However, this doesn't work; when inspecting the element in the Chrome developer tools, the only class is dropdown1 and any other added classes have disappeared.

Adding the active class manually in Chrome developer tools produces the correct result.

Full code

<div id="navbar" class="navbar-collapse collapse">
    <ul class="nav navbar-nav">
        <li<?= $page=="dashboard" ? " class='active'" : null ?>><a href="<?= $rootUrl ?>?page=dashboard">Dashboard</a></li>
        <li class="dropdown<?= $page=="new"||$page=="existing"||$page="gateway" ? " active" : null ?>">
            <a href="javascript:void(0)" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown" role="button" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false">Events <span class="caret"></span></a>
            <ul class="dropdown-menu">
                <li<?= $page=="new" ? " class='active'" : null ?>><a href="<?= $rootUrl ?>?page=new">New event</a></li>
                <li<?= $page=="existing" ? " class='active'" : null ?>><a href="<?= $rootUrl ?>?page=existing">Existing events</a></li>
                <li<?= $page=="gateway" ? " class='active'" : null ?>><a href="<?= $rootUrl ?>?page=gateway">Gateway</a></li>
            </ul>
        </li>
        <li><a href="<?= $rootUrl ?>?logout=true">Sign out</a></li>
    </ul>
</div>

Question

How can I make the parent element of the dropdown have active class when one of its child elements has the active class?

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doucang5542 2016-03-04 12:35
    关注

You are missing a "=" at $page="gateway" should be $page=="gateway"

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作