douxing8323 2016-02-01 23:00
浏览 40
已采纳

如何将require_once添加到dompdf文档中

I am editing a dompdf php file, that renders a page i have auto-generated into a pdf document. I am trying to set a static header/footer on each page, via the php command :

<?php require_once 'header.php';?>
<?php require_once 'footer.php';?>

For some odd reason, the dompdf renderer is not accepting this, and I have not been able to find out in the documentation how to change this to make it work. Does anyone have any input of how I can do this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubo3384 2016-02-01 23:30
    关注

Presumably you put this code in your source document that you are loading into dompdf?

For versions of dompdf prior to 0.6.1 you have to ensure that the DOMPDF_ENABLE_PHP configuration constant is set to true for dompdf to do any PHP processing of standard PHP (<?php ... ?>) or embedded scripts (<script type="text/php">...</script>).

Starting with version 0.6.1 dompdf will no longer render standard PHP contained in the HTML document but it still supports embedded script.

Best practice if you want to use PHP to generate HTML content is to pre-render the document before loading it into dompdf. You can either do this using output buffering (ob_start(); /*some PHP to generate your HTML*/; var $html = ob_get_clean(); ob_end_clean();) or by accessing the document via your web server via URL with protocol and domain.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊
  • ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题
  • ¥15 企业资源规划ERP沙盘模拟
  • ¥15 树莓派控制机械臂传输命令报错,显示摄像头不存在
  • ¥15 前端echarts坐标轴问题
  • ¥15 ad5933的I2C