dr6673999 2015-11-20 20:59
浏览 46

配置在Drupal世界中占有一席之地吗?

My team is relatively new to Drupal. One thing we have struggled to understand is how to work with it from a DevOps point of view. I realize this is too large a subject for one question so I have a more specific question that gets at the heart of the matter.

How does one provision a Drupal instance? By "provision", I mean create a provisioning script that builds my CMS (we're only using Drupal for that purpose) starting with a clean virtual machine with only OS and web server. The script would install and configure Drupal and its modules and connect to an existing database containing my content. Or perhaps I can even have it add my content to Drupal instance with an empty database. I'm just not sure what makes sense.

What I am trying to avoid is the uncertainty and non-reproducability that comes with doing everything interactively via Drupal's UI. I realize that Drupal has lots of techniques for exporting various things but there doesn't appear to be any coherent overall picture. Every bit of advice is of the form, "If you want to do (some specific thing), this is how you might do it." Or, even worse, "This worked for me." Neither of these things gives me much confidence or, more importantly, gives decent "best practices" advice that tells us what Drupal's designers intended.

There are some Drupal "best practices" articles but they don't go much beyond advice such as, "Do a backup before changing anything." I need more useful advice.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douli8428 2015-11-20 22:48
    关注

Yes, in Drupal 7 the Features module allow configuration export to code. Then on deployment, a single command (executable from CLI using Drush) can be used to sync. the in-database configuration from the code.

The features is now native in Drupal 8 and is called configuration management.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥17 pro*C预编译“闪回查询”报错SCN不能识别
  • ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。