doupu0619 2015-11-02 16:04
浏览 450
已采纳

Sed - 从csv文件中删除空行

I am trying to extract some .csv files from gz (compressed) files. I want to delete the rows in the excel file that are blank. I am using the code below but it does not work :

$entoli = 'zcat ' . str_replace(' ', '\ ', $filePath) . ' | sed \'/^\s*$/d\'  > ' . str_replace(' ', '\ ', $savePath);
exec($entoli);

where $filePath is the directory of the original compressed and $savePath is the directory where the extracted file will be saved. Also, I am using str_replace(' ', '\ ', ....) just in case there are spaces in the path.

I used this code before in order to delete the rows that do not start with the date format and it works :

$entoli = 'zcat ' . str_replace(' ', '\ ', $filePath) . ' | sed \'/^[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]-[0-9][0-9]-[0-9][0-9]/!d\'  > ' . str_replace(' ', '\ ', $savePath);
exec($entoli);

so, I presume that only this line has to be changed :

sed \'/^\s*$/d\'
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchen1988 2015-11-02 16:34
    关注

After trying to use different syntax, I managed to make it work :

$entoli = 'zcat ' . str_replace(' ', '\ ', $filePath) . ' | sed \'/^,,,,/d\'  > ' . str_replace(' ', '\ ', $temp);
    exec($entoli);

It works with awk too:

$entoli = 'zcat ' . str_replace(' ', '\ ', $filePath) . ' | awk \'!/^,,,,/\'  > ' . str_replace(' ', '\ ', $temp);

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?