dreamy6301 2015-10-28 15:59
浏览 38
已采纳

PHP SQL服务器扩展已损坏

I'm trying to get PHP talking to MS SQL server by following this guide, which is for SQL server 2005 (I'm using 2014 express but it was the most recent I could find).

I'm running 32bit Wamp and PHP 5.5.12. I have installed php_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll and php_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll in the ext folder and have added the following lines to php.ini:

extension=php_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll
extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll

All seems to go smoothly but no SQLSRV information is listed under phpinfo() and on the php extensions tab for Wamp they are listed but with a red triangle containing an exclamation mark next to them.

Anyone know what I've missed?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douduocuima61392 2015-10-29 09:22
    关注

If you just type php at the command line it waits for more input, it does not hang.

If when you run php from the command line ( PHP CLI ) you see sqlsrv is supported but not when you run phpinfo through Apache, then you have edited the wrong php.ini file. There are normally 2, one to control PHP CLI and one to control PHP when being run under Apache.

The php.ini that controls php under apache is normally in the \apache\bin folder. The exact path is of course dependant upon whether you use WAMPServer/XAMPP... or install everything yourself.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码