dongranding3909 2018-03-23 14:51
浏览 68
已采纳

API REST php7 symfony 3.4 - Databind json到表单

I found this: "How to process nested json with FOSRestBundle and Symfony forms" but the acepted reply was: "making an unmapped form and binding data manually using a form event"

In play, you can write your own data binder but for most formats(xml, json, ...), you can take the data automatically based on the Content-Type http header (the @BodyParser.Of(BodyParser.Json.class) is not mandatory here to get it working), there are some well know data binders available(from Spring or wherever). A product can have a list of items, and even so, you can bind the request body to a form automatically.

PHP/Symfony no learn yet how to solve this issue? If I create an API REST in php + symfonmy I need to write some kind of "parser" like this? Can some one share a link to a post or an example with a solution to this?

PD: I use the play example because I am not an experienced web developer(less in PHP), so take this like my mcve.

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanbi6522 2018-03-23 20:43
    关注

To solve this issue be sure all field on the form that have a relation are defined explicit:

$builder->add('field_simple')
            ->add('field_entity')

The code above will not work because the field 'field_entity' will be take like another simple field, you will have to define all the fields of entities or at lest the fields of interest, example:

$builder->add('field_simple')
            ->add('field_entity', EntityType::class, array(
                'class' => CustomEntity::class,
            ))

Best Regards...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?