douyi4991 2017-11-04 00:38
浏览 49
已采纳

动态地将内存分配给列的MySQL查询

I have this query:

SELECT DISTINCT(po.mark) franquicia, COUNT(po.id) failures, GROUP_CONCAT(po.log_transaction SEPARATOR ';') logs, DATE(po.created) fecha
FROM pagos_onlines AS po
INNER JOIN usuarios_tokens AS ut ON po.usuario_token = ut.id
WHERE status = 'REJECTED'
AND created > '2017-10-03 11:00:01'
GROUP BY fecha, franquicia;

The problem is that log_transaction is a type BLOB in the table and it stores JSON data, so the field "logs" should be a huge string with concatenated JSONs. When I run this query only one and a half JSON appeared in the field "logs", so my guess is that the memory for that field runs out of space.

Is there a way to allocate memory on the fly for a specific column when running a MySQL SELECT query?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwen5019 2017-11-04 20:21
    关注

This query almost certainly throws a warning about the data being cut by GROUP_CONCAT. If you are using a client or library that ignores warnings, you can run the query SHOW WARNINGS; immediately after running your query, and confirm that this warning is present.

To resolve this, you need to increase the value of the system variable @@GROUP_CONCAT_MAX_LEN to get longer results without truncation.

The default value is only 1024 (bytes, not characters, according to the documentation). You can change this in global config or change it in your session before running this query.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制