dongluojiao6322 2017-10-05 07:24
浏览 32
已采纳

如何在元素视图中显示配置文件图像

<?php
public function beforeFilter(\Cake\Event\Event $event)
 {

$user = $this->request->session()->read('Auth.User');
  $this->set('username', $user['username']);

$this->set('profile', $user['profile_pic'])
 }
 ?>

In the above code, I can print the username inside Element/folder/nav.ctp

<?php 
    echo $this->Html->image('users/' .stream_get_contents($profile),array('width'=>'100px','height'=>'100px'));
?>

when i print the image, warning messages below.

Warning (2): stream_get_contents() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given [APP/Template/Element/folder/nav.ctp, line 19]

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiani6826 2017-10-05 09:59
    关注

Read the error message, it is very clear:

stream_get_contents() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given

So you pass an int and not a resource. First thing in this case is to lookup what a method expects. See the php documentation for stream_get_contents(). It obviously wants a stream resource. Look up what a stream and a resource are and then act accordingly.

However, what you try won't work this way because you're not accessing file in the file system. See the documentation on fopen().

You'll have to echo your image as base64 encoded binary data in your markup. See the answer here: Is it possible to put binary image data into html markup and then get the image displayed as usual in any browser? This will increase the size of the image by ~30% due to the base64 encoding.

I wouldn't do this for many large images. Never done it myself with many but I'm pretty sure the browser will get performance issues. Be aware that there might be security issues with this solution as well besides possible performance issues. I could imagine that it is possible to exploit this to inject unwanted things into the pages markup if the data is not properly handled.

Also storing images in a DB that is not explicitly made for this task is usually considered bad practice. Store it in a storage backend that is made for that purpose and refer the location in the DB.

For the future remember to read and lookup error messages if you don't understand them and read documentation if you don't know what they do.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog
  • ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容
  • ¥15 关于#stm32#的问题:CANOpen的PDO同步传输问题