doutangliang7769 2016-11-26 14:27
浏览 36
已采纳

Facebook Activity Streams和Tin Can API之间有什么关系?

A long time ago I did a project using the Facebook SDK in which you could pull data from Facebook about your users using a noun, verb, object format; for example, John Miller made a smoothie; or Jane Rosin likes the Beatles. I believe it used the graph api and FQL to pull these results; also the user had to give you access to their information.

I believe I implemented it using Facebook Connect in PHP, and the user would have to allow access to the site or Facebook application before we could access the FQL queries.

This sounds to be similar to the xapi (Experience API / Tin Can API) since the xapi also utilizes an noun, verb, object format; so is there any connection between the two formats? Or if I wanted to store the results of an FQL query somewhere, for instance in a Learning Record Store; would I need to convert the formats? There's a mention of Facebook and activity streams here on the Tincan API website.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanbei3747 2016-11-27 16:51
    关注

As that article points out the xAPI (or Tin Can API at the time) was advised by what existed in the Activity Streams specification, but was extended to allow it to capture a wider range of data and specifically data relevant for e-learning. Additional items were added to the Statement structure (the format of stream data storage in xAPI) to provide for interoperable communication between systems, such as the stored, id, and timestamp properties. Presumably anything captured in the FB format could be translated into xAPI statements and therefore stored in an LRS because they share the same triple components and xAPI provides for extensions which essentially allows you to capture any arbitrary data. There could be some fidelity loss, and going the other direction would not work (in other words you can't take an arbitrary xAPI statement and turn it into an Activity Streams record, though the simplest of statements would likely work).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问我该如何添加自己的数据去运行蚁群算法代码
  • ¥20 用HslCommunication 连接欧姆龙 plc有时会连接失败。报异常为“未知错误”
  • ¥15 网络设备配置与管理这个该怎么弄
  • ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!