doudaochu1699 2016-09-29 17:12
浏览 31

是否可以使用PHP和HTML创建搜索引擎? [关闭]

I have recently ben working on a site where users can post whatever they want. Let's pretend 100'000 article get posted every month, it would be a pain to find what you need. This is why we have search bars on sites. Here's the part I understand: I know how to create a search bar and check every item in a database to see if it a match to the user's search term. Now for the part I don't understand: I do not understand how to retrieve every single item among thousands that are related to the search term and display them in a decent way. Allow me to elaborate. On google, it shows a certain amount of results per page and then you click a button to go to the next page. How can I re-create something like this?

include_once "mysql_connect.php";

$terms = $_POST["search"];

$fetchlast = mysql_query("SELECT `id` FROM allaccounts WHERE id=(SELECT MAX(id) FROM allaccounts)");
$lastrow = mysql_fetch_row($fetchlast);
$lastid = $lastrow[0];

for ($i=1; $i <= $lastid; $i++) { 

$current= mysql_query("SELECT * FROM posts WHERE id=$i");

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($current)) {
    $articlename= $row[0];
    $articleid= $row[1];
    $articleurl= $row[2];
 }
}

Here is what I have so far. This code skims through the entire database and stores the last entry it checked in a set of variables. I am going to have a different amount of returned articles for every different search term. How can I store the details of each one?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhenchun6782 2016-09-29 17:39
    关注

To retrive related data for users' search from database you can use "like" in the query:

=》select * from posts where like '%$user_query%'

To show limited amount of results per page use 'pagination'. Search for pagination techniques.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 echarts动画效果失效的问题。官网下载的例子。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系
  • ¥30 VMware 云桌面水印如何添加