dtcwehta624485 2016-05-12 03:27
浏览 25
已采纳

在php中查询SQL并查看安全数据

I created a simple message system. registered user can write, view/read messages. I am having trouble when it comes in viewing messages. It view all the messages in database.

On my inbox.php -> can read/reply message. The link of every messages have a variable to get the specific message id. example: www.web.com/user/message.php?message_id=1234

Now when the link was loaded. It will load the messages/replies. I use this code to get the value of message_id. $message_id= intval($_GET['message_id']);

Unfortunately if I removed/change the value of message_id on the link (ex.www.web.com/user/message.php?message_id=) It load all the messages of users.

Here is the code I used as well as my database structure. tblmessage

On my database Parent Post Id are those 'message_parent_post_id' = '0'; If it is a Children post, the column 'message_parent_post_id' should equal to the Parent Post Id.

if($message_id= intval($_GET['message_id'])){
    $sql = "SELECT * FROM tblmessage WHERE message_id= '{$message_id}'";
    $the_message = db::select_row($sql);//For ParentPostid# 
    $message_post_id = $the_message ['message_id']; }

//To load message, here is the problem

View first message (The parent post)

<?=date('M d, Y h:m a',strtotime($the_message ['message_date_added']))?>
<br />
<? echo nl2br($the_message ['message_message'])?>

View The Replies (Child posts)

<? $sql = "SELECT * FROM tblmessage WHERE message_parent_post_id = '{$message_post_id}' ORDER BY message_date_added DESC";?>
<? $u_message = db::select($sql); ?> //children posts
<? foreach ($u_message as $messages){ ?>
<?=date('M d, Y h:m a',strtotime($messages['message_date_added']))?><br />
<?=nl2br($messages['message_message'])?>

What I would like here is not to change the database structure yet the changes should be on my code. I would like to view the message of specific user securely.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqyy38265 2016-05-12 03:53
    关注

As long as the $message_id value is coming from the URL via $_GET['message_id'], (and you do not have some other security mechanism -- none is present in the code you posted), then any user will be able to edit the URL right in their browser's location box, and thus, see any message. Data supplied by users from their browsers via $_GET, $_POST, $_REQUEST, etc. is always insecure.

Your database structure is fine. But to view messages securely, you will need some kind of user authentication and a PHP session.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 组策略中的计算机配置策略无法下发
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)