douhutongvm382381 2016-03-03 09:07
浏览 120

php artisan migrate出错

I have read many post on this subject, but have not found the right answer. When i write any command php artisan migrate returns a result:

[Illuminate\Database\QueryException]
  SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'adtmart1.shop_categories' doesn't exist (SQL: select * f
  rom `shop_categories`)

[PDOException]
  SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'adtmart1.shop_categories' doesn't exist

I would like to move the finished website made using Laravel on the local web server. I use Web server - opensever. There php version - 5.5, Mysql - 5.5. All commands i write of the console opensever. While replying, please, take into consideration that I am new in this field

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drgbpq5930 2016-03-03 09:39
    关注

First of all, you'll need to post migration code that causes the error. To do this, try to run migrations one-by-one. Remove all migrations from /database/migrations folder and then add first one (first by date it was created) back into /database/migrations. Then run php artisan migrate. If migrations was successful, do all steps for secons migration etc. When you see an error, you'll know that this one migrations causes it. Post it here please, so we could help.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)