dongmei1828
2015-10-28 00:31
浏览 51
已采纳

将magento安装到现有的wordpress站点

I have a wordpress site online and I'd like to integrate Magento into my existing site.

Okay so I want to

• Download the Magento files
  • Setup my Apache configuration, for this I already have my site configuration, so I was thinking about putting magento in this url mysite.com/my-store/ ... but for this on apache should I use "location" directive?
  • What else do I need to consider?

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我在网上有一个 wordpress 网站,我想将Magento整合到我现有的网站中 网站。

Okay所以我想

• 下载Magento文件
  • 设置我的Apache 配置,对于这个我已经有我的网站配置,所以我在考虑将magento放在这个url中的mysite.com/my-store/ ...但是对于apache我应该使用“location”指令吗? \ n
  • 我还需要考虑什么?
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongsi0625 2015-10-28 10:29
    已采纳

The best way to go about is install Magento in new folder and create new database as Magento requires a lot of resources and you don't want get it mixed.

It all depends what exactly is that you planning to achieve. Either to use your domain name as a main ecommerce and setup the Wordpress as a directory

domain-name.com/blog

if it's a blog or something, or you can setup an alias that points to the folder and have something like this:

store.domain-name.com

Another way to do it if you would like to have everything integrated is to use FishPig Extension and then simply update all the WordPress plugins and point it to your existing database.

已采纳该答案
    打赏 评论
  • duanluangua8850 2015-10-28 00:51

these are two seperate programs so best would be to get a plugin for wordpress and integrate magento inside there are a few plugins like this out there http://www.mwi-plugin.com/

打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题