doulie0178 2018-04-12 17:40
浏览 59
已采纳

使用用户名/密码Wordpress到其他源休息呼叫

I have been asked to create some custom content on a wordpress site, basically just some web app stuff (html/css/js), but leveraging data from another source via restcalls. There is a service account un/pwd required, and I am wondering what is best practice/approach in terms of the cross site calls with this un? The wire is encrypted but I certainly don't want to store the creds on the client (wordpress admin stuff). I am assuming there is a mechanism to store such on the 'back-end', filesystem, but I am not even sure such access exists? How you get to this....I have gone through the wordpress admin board and haven't found anything that provides access to the filesystem/php files, etc. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place or after the wrong bits?

I have googled but am such a noob with wordpress I am not even sure I have the right approach in mind; any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: so if curl is the standard approach for this type of thing, where/how am I able to access the filesystem/php? Is there a specific place this type if thing lives or a convention of where it is placed? Just help with some 101 direction please.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshan6870 2018-04-12 18:53
    关注

First things first, you will need to develop a plugin for WordPress to properly hook into everything and play nice with everyone else. There are many tutorials for getting started. Here's one that integrates with an API

If you have to store things to make your plugin integrate with this third party, you should use the Options API that WP provides to you, with the information set from a settings page. Please don't hardcode that into a file somewhere in the code. (I'll also mention if you need something more powerful than the plugin options, you can add custom tables)

Now we have code running on WordPress with the information it needs, now it needs to do something. To pull the information from this third party, we can use PHP cURL.

Last, depending on how we want this information to end up being consumed by the user. We can do something simply such as just fetching/injecting the data during a regular WP page load on our custom page. Or we could be fancier and set up a WP REST API endpoint that re-serves the information we got from the 3rd party. Shortcodes? Widgets? Custom Templates? Filter Hooks? There is a lot of ways to present our final interface to the user.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效