class Image extends Model
{
    use SoftDeletes;
    //table
    protected $table = 'images';
}

If I add my trait I cannot find any record if I use my model like this:

$imageFile = ImageModel::where('id', 12)->first();

The $imageFile is always null, if I remove my trait is working . Why ???

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyuan3094 2017-09-03 18:32
    关注

From what you've said, it is working as intended. When you use the soft-delete trait in Laravel, the model is NOT deleted from the DB. When you pass the model to destroy(), the only thing that happens is that the deleted_at field becomes non-null.

If you look deeper into Laravel's code, when you call

ImageModel::where('id', 12)->first(); 

the softdelete trait is adding

where null

to the SQL for the deleted_at column. This means that, as you said, if you turn off the trait, $imageFile will not be null (it is working). Because the softdelete never deleted the model from the DB - it just added a non-null value to the DB for that model and is thus visible to a normal laravel query: when you don't use softdeletes, Laravel doesn't care about the deleted_at field so it sees the model. When you turn softdeletes on, it looks for null values only, and because your model was softdeleted (it has a non-null value), it returns $imageFile as null.

As bytewave said, to properly use the softdeletes to NOT return a null value to $imageFile, you would need to add in the softdeleted models to your query like so:

Image::withTrashed()->where('id', 12')->first();

I think you were looking for slightly different functionality (a roll-back), which is a little different from the softdelete trait's intention. The manual is pretty good: 5.4 soft-deletes, but looking deeper into the trait code might help as well.

Take a look at the ->restore() function as well - this might help you get closer to the intended roll-back you were looking for. But, you need the logic up-front first to know which were deleted.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体
  • ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
  • ¥15 MATLAB报错输入参数太多